Websterville Baptist Church is seeking substitutes and part-time attendants passionate about early childhood education. The Agnew-Stryker Childcare Center is now home to a non-profit licensed childcare center and preschool. With over a forty-year experience in early childhood education, Little Flock’s pre-kindergarten and Little Lamb’s infant to toddler play-based programs are ministries of Websterville Baptist Church. Each position is subject to the educational requirements set by the State of Vermont Child Care Licensing. Ideal candidates will:
- Have experience working with ages Birth-5yrs.
- Strong communication skills and have a passion for working in this field
- Training in ECE (or willing to take classes in ECE)
- Certification as a Mandated Reporter Training
- Certification in VT Orientation Training
- Be well versed in VT Child Care Licensing Regulations.
Training available for the right candidate. There is the potential for more hours as an on-call substitute for the right candidate. A minimum of Associates Degree in Early Education or related field preferred but not required. Hourly rate $12.00-$15.00 dependent on qualifications and experience. After a probation this position could be year-round and grow into a full-time opportunity. Please submit your resume’ to Websterville Baptist Church, 143 Church Hill Rd., Websterville, 05678.