- Half Day @ WCA (Martin Luther King Day)
- Pick up @ Main Campus
- Qtr. 2 Report Cards
- Hot Lunch Reminder
- WCA/LFN “New Envelopes”
1. Monday, January 18th is a half day! Here is what you need to know, if you have any questions feel free to contact the front office at (802)479-0141.
- Students will be ready for dismissal at 11:30 am
- There will be NO EXTENDED CARE for this day
- Teacher in-service will go from 12-3:00 pm
- Little Flock Nursery will be operating on their normal schedule.
2. This is a friendly reminder for those picking up students at the end of the day at the main campus. If you could please be mindful of other parents waiting behind you to pick up their children, we would greatly appreciate it. We would like to keep the flow of traffic moving. Thank you!
3. We are aiming to distribute Qtr. 2 Report Cards to students on Friday, January 22nd.
4. Hot Lunch Reminder: When filling out Hot Lunches online, please fill out ONE FORM PER STUDENT! (HOT LUNCH ORDERING PAGE)
- This form needs to be filled out prior to Monday morning. The report is printed on Monday mornings and given to our Hot Lunch lady.
- IF you forget to sign your student up for Hot Lunch prior to Monday morning, you will need to contact Cesar Trigos at #479-0141 to let him know.
5. WCA/LFN has newly designed envelopes for when you need to make a payment (i.e. tuition, hot lunch, extended care, warrior bakery, etc.) or wish to make a donation. They are located behind the “main office door” at the main campus and in the “entryway” at the East Campus as well.