Dear WCA Parents,
Changes are always happening; therefore, we apologize for the delay in getting information out to you. PRAISE God that our enrollment is increasing! With enrollment increasing, we are being mindful of the importance of social distancing for our staff and our students. Here are a few updates you need to be aware of:
- It is with great excitement that we let you know, that we are expanding! Our 5 th -12 th graders will be leaving our main campus, and moving over to our *NEW* location at St. Cecila-St. Frances Cabrini on 50 Washington Rd., East Barre VT. It will be named “Websterville Christian Academy’s East Campus ”.
- There was a tentative start date of September 2 nd ; however, with the Governor’s recent mandate to start school on September 8 th , WCA will start on September 8 th . This will allow enough time to get our new building up and ready, for the start of classes, at both Websterville Christian Academy’s campuses.
- Plans for our Hot Lunch program are moving forward. It will be offered (5) days a week at our main campus ONLY, for grades K-4 th . Unfortunately, at this time we cannot offer a Hot Lunch program at the East Campus. Students will need to plan accordingly, and bring a lunch from home.
- In order to offer extended care we need commitments from parents no later than Monday, August 31 st , so that we can plan accordingly, and ensure proper staffing.
- It is with great sadness that our Jr./Sr. High Retreat to The Wilds of New England is canceled this year due to COVID.
- Also due to COVID, our JV Soccer season has been canceled. Plans to include intramurals at our school are underway.
Stay tuned for more information. Please know that we will update you as more changes come forth.