This Thursday, January 9th, marks the beginning of skiing for Websterville Christian Academy! If you’re signed up, you should be receiving emails. If not, please contact Tim to find out why not.
That being said, here are some of the important details concerning skiing plans for this week.
1. I need payments by WEDNESDAY (tomorrow) MORNING. Here is a reminder as to what the costs are:
- lift ticket – $28
- lift ticket & rentals – $38
- lift ticket & clinic – $47
- lift tickets, rentals, & clinic – $52
- clinic only – $26
- rental only – $22
- sugarxpress media fee – $5
In case there are any questions about terms above, clinic means lessons and the sugarxpress media fee is a one time fee covering the cost of the proximity card we use to access the lifts,
2. We are meeting in the cafeteria at 11:00 AM and plan on taking off shortly thereafter.
3. Plan on bringing a bagged lunch to eat on the way or once we arrive at the mountain.
4. We ought to return to the school before 5:00 PM.
If you have any questions, contact me. (802) 479-0141.
Blessed! See you Thursday morning!