Dear Parents, Teachers and Faculty,
The Administration Team thanks you for your patience and understanding not having sent out an Administration statement since the turn of the quarter on the 14th of January.
We appreciate you for your continued support of this mission of Websterville Baptist Church: Websterville Christian Academy.
This semester, it is the goal of this Administration team to spirit, mental health, and academic success as we prepare our students for Kingdom living and success in the workforce, trade school, or college going forward.Admistration Team
Upcosming Events and Activities
1. Movie & Game Night- This Friday – February 3rd
- 6pm – TOY STORY *Free Popcorn!
- Where: Gymnasium
- Snacks for Purchase
2. Valentines Carnation Sale
- Buy a carnation to surprise Mom, Teacher, or a Special friend!
- All orders & money due NO Later than Friday, February. 10th.
- Delivery to staff/students Tuesday. February. 14th
- CLICK HERE for more details
3. Drivers Ed
Those students and parents interested in drivers ed this semester, we are making the information available to you for the D&R School of Driving. Here is the information packet:
4. High School D.C. Trip Spring Break
- Grades 9-12 are headed to DC in April.
- The dates are April 23 – 28
- We have so much planned for them to see and experience. We plan on going to the Pentagon, The White House, Smithsonian Institute, and all of the memorials that we can get too. We are staying in a hotel in VA and will be only about 20 minutes from downtown DC. Thank you for allowing your children to go and experience our Capital and all that it has to offer.
- More information coming soon!
5. Legacy Banquet
Dinner Theatre is being planned now. More information will be delivered in the upcoming weeks. This will also change the date of the spring concert. The theater will be performed at school for the students and parents as well. We will use this opportunity to groom underclassmen in their drama growth.
We are in the process of finalizing the venue, and dates for this fundraising event. This is a benefit for WCA and the purchase of the Vine St. property.
6. Spring Formal – May 6th
Dinner, planned by the 11th and 12th Graders. Additional Information is coming soon.
- As we are preparing our middle and high school students for college, trade schools, or the workforce, please have your middle/high school students refrain from bringing their blankies and/or teddies to school. We understand that in the winter months the temperature fluctuates; let’s dress accordingly.
- Don’t forget to get your students signed up for hot lunch in advance! February’s menu is now posted. CLICK HERE
- We have made updates to several of our technology forms (the AUP and CELL PHONE POLICY). They can be found on the resources page with the updates highlighted within the documents. CLICK HERE
- The upcoming academic year (2023-2024):
- Registration packets and parent agreements should be coming out by the beginning of March.
- We will be sending out a survey for next school year on whether or not delayed start times would be helpful to you on snow days. The precedent of just closing was set previously because of the lack of public transportation. Mr. Lenahan will be sending out a survey on this topic.
- Please contact the business office to take care of any past due tuition balances. As per our financial agreement with families, all previous tuition is to be paid in full. We are currently working hard on making sure our budget is met.