We apologize for the inconvenience!
Dear Parents, Students, and Teachers,
We apologize for the inconvenience this calendar change may cause; however, pursuant with state regulations with the guidance, support, and authority from the W.C.A. school board we have updated the 2022-2023 school calendar.
We are sympathetic, and empathetic of schedule conflicts that occur from previously planned events. Please reach out to the administration with questions and concerns.
Thank you for your support,
See changes below…
- Thanksgiving Week – instead of a full week off the week of (11/21 – 11/25)… we will have school on Monday (11/21) & Tuesday (11/22) with an Early Dismissal at 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday (11/23).
- Christmas Break – instead of getting out early on Friday (12/16) and being on break for 2-full weeks… we will have school on Monday (12/19), Tuesday (12/20) with an Early Dismissal at 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday (12/21).
- We will no longer have Professional Development Day scheduled for Friday (2/3/23). We will be in school for the entire day.
- We will no longer have Monday (4/3/23) for Parent/Teacher Conferences. Instead, we will have an Early Dismissal at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday (4/6/23) followed by Parent/Teacher Conferences.
- Instead of a full day off from school on Friday (5/5/23)… we will have an Early Dismissal at 11:30 am.