- Pick Up @ Main Campus
- School Start Time
- Absences & Tardiness
- WCA Winter Break
- Valentine Writing Contest Winners
- Hot Lunch Reminders
- Midland Fundraiser
As a reminder: The pick up line after school at the Main Campus is on the LEFT hand side of our building – closest to Collin’s Hall. As an additional safety precaution, and an overcrowded parking lot, we ask that you please DO NOT park in our parking lot and walk over to our building to retrieve your student(s) for the day, unless you need to pick up a younger sibling from LFN. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Our day at WCA begins at 8:15 am. We recommend students arrive NO LATER than 8:00 am in order to be in their classrooms on time. A WCA staff member will supervise students who arrive as early as 7:30 am.
Please be reminded that if your student is late or absent from school, you need to call the school at #802-479-0141 by 8:30 am to inform our office staff of the reason for the absence and a written note or medical excuse should be brought in when the student returns to school. Please help support us by encouraging your student to attend school regularly.
Winter Break is fast approaching. Our schedule for school closure is as follows:
- WCA will have a ½ day on February 19th. Dismissal is at 11:30 am. Parents should plan accordantly, as there will be NO EXTENDED CARE.
- WCA will be closed February 22nd – 26th. LFN will NOT be closed; they will resume normal business hours.
This year we started a new tradition, in that we had a great response with many contestants. We held our very own “Valentine’s Day Writing Contest”. Our administrators voted on their favorite writing piece that we split up between 4th-6th graders and 7th-12th graders. The winners for each group won a large heart shaped box of chocolates and recognition on our Facebook page and school website.
- The winner for 4th-6th grade is Adam Kimball, 4th grade
- The winner for 7th-12th grade is Elizabeth Schumacher, 10th grade
These are friendly reminders regarding Hot Lunch:
- If you have paid a lump sum in advance for hot lunches, please make sure to still sign up your student(s) for the specific days that you would like them to receive hot lunch.
- When filling out Hot Lunches online, please fill out ONE FORM PER STUDENT!
- This form needs to be filled out prior to Monday morning. The report is printed on Monday mornings and given to our Hot Lunch lady.
- IF you forget to sign your student up for Hot Lunch prior to Monday morning, you will need to contact Cesar Trigos at (802) 479-0141 to let him know.
Our 2021 Spring Fundraiser is coming! Check out more information!