Week of September 28, 2020 – Announcements
- End of School Pick Up
- Student Absences
- Hot Lunch
- Word of Life Visit
- Picture Day
- Substitute Teachers Needed
- End of school pickup – We are a few weeks into school, and have overcome many unknown hurdles. When picking up your child (grades K-4th) at the Main Campus, please make sure to pull all the way up to the front of the line. Your child will be brought to you by a staff member. By doing this, it will help us in keeping the process run smoothly. driveway map
- Student absences – We understand that students will be absent for various reasons, to include: (being absent all day, late arrival and early dismissal). The best way to get information to the office and the teacher is to email all of us in a group email. The office email is: email@example.com, and the teachers email is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hot lunch – Hot Lunch Reminder: Please make sure to fill out the Hot Lunch Form online (found on the Resources page), prior to the start of a new week. In addition, please make sure to fill out one form per child.
- Word of Life visit – For all 7th-12th Grade students: Word Of Life will be visiting the East Campus on Tuesday, September 29th from 8:30-9:40 am. There will be a presentation on the College, and why continuing Christian Education through College years is so important.
- Picture Day – Picture Day will be on Wednesday, September 30th. Information was sent home with each student. If you did not receive the info, please contact the school. You will also find the same information in the news release posted here. If you are not able to be at the school for Picture Day, do not worry… we will be having a Picture Retake Day in November. Stay tuned!
- Substitute teachers needed – Websterville Christian Academy is looking for Substitute Teachers! We are looking for someone who can teach temporarily when needed, and to manage student learning in accordance with the goals and directives of the teacher and WCA. For those of you who are interested, please call the office at: (802) 479-0141.
- Yearbooks – Yearbooks from the 2019-2020 school year have arrived! They are on sale in the main office & the East Campus for anyone interested in purchasing them.