- Midland Fundraiser Update
- Art Department Donations Needed
- Pick Up Reminders @ Main Campus
- School Start Time
- Absences & Tardiness
- Hot Lunch Reminders
- Hot Lunch & Extended Care Invoices
- SAVE THE DATES!
Midland fundraiser Update: We have reached our goal of at least $5,000 in sales! This means that staff will be wearing wigs for week (coming soon) and Tim Lenahan will be shaving his beard (also coming soon)! The sales are being tallied to find out other classroom and individual winners, so stay tuned!
The Art Department is looking for the following items for their next few projects. If you have any of these items laying around at home, and you would be willing to donate them to WCA, we would greatly appreciate them:
- Yarn (left over from projects are perfect)
- Fabric scraps
- Beads and Pony Beads
- Dish Soap Bottles (empty and rinsed)
These are friendly reminders for those picking up students at the end of the day at the main campus:
- The pick-up line after school at the Main Campus is on the LEFT hand side of our building – closest to Collin’s Hall. As an additional safety precaution, and an overcrowded parking lot, we ask that you please DO NOT park in our parking lot and walk over to our building to retrieve your student(s) for the day, unless you need to pick up a younger sibling from LFN. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- As cars leave, please pull your vehicle forward. Space is limited, and we would like to avoid having many vehicles waiting on the main road.
- Please be mindful of the snowbanks when you come to pick up your student. Allow for enough room between your vehicle and the snowbanks so that you and/or your student can get in and out of the vehicle without having to walk through the snowbanks.
- Please limit any conversations between you and other parents, staff and/or students when picking up your student at the end of the day. We need to keep the line of traffic moving.
- We ask that you please DO NOT hand checks or cash for tuition payments to us, especially on a Friday, when picking up your student at the end of the day. Once our admin staff has helped get your student to your vehicles, they leave for the day and are not entering payments into Smart Tuition. To avoid receiving a possible late fee from Smart Tuition, please drop your tuition checks off – in the office when you drop your students off in the morning.
Our day at WCA begins at 8:15 am. We recommend students arrive NO LATER than 8:00 am in order to be in their classrooms on time. A WCA staff member will supervise students who arrive as early as 7:30 am.
Please be reminded that if your student is late or absent from school, you need to call the school at #802-479-0141 by 8:30 am to inform our office staff of the reason for the absence and a written note or medical excuse should be brought in when the student returns to school. Please help support us by encouraging your student to attend school regularly.
These are friendly reminders regarding Hot Lunch:
- If you have paid a lump sum in advance for hot lunches, please make sure to still sign up your student(s) for the specific days that you would like them to receive hot lunch.
- When filling out Hot Lunches online, please fill out ONE FORM PER STUDENT!
This form needs to be filled out prior to Monday morning. The report is printed on Monday mornings and given to our Hot Lunch lady. IF you forget to sign your student up for Hot Lunch prior to Monday morning, you will need to contact Cesar Trigos at #479-0141 to let him know.
- New Hot Lunch & Extended Care invoices have been mailed. If you are not current on your bill(s), please make your payment(s) as soon as possible. If you have already paid your bill(s), please disregard. Any questions, please direct them to Cesar Trigos at #479-0141 (or) email@example.com.
SAVE THE DATES
The week of (March 29th – April 2nd) LFN & WCA will be participating in our Spring Spirit Week! More info to follow next week.
(April 9th – 11th) WCA will be hosting an “Online Silent Auction” to help raise money for future projects. Because of unprecedented growth, WCA is looking to possibly purchase another building. The Online Silent Auction is intended to help raise those funds! Every little bit will help. More info to follow in the upcoming weeks.