WCA endeavors to constantly improve communication with school students, parents and faculty. One of the practices we began last school year is this weekly “newsletter” to help keep folks informed with updates. Here is a list of announcements relevant to this week!
- You can drop off your students from 7:30 – 8:00 AM at the front door of the main building. Pick-up time is between 2:45 – 3:15 PM, again, at the front door of the main building.
- We are currently working on how after care will work this semester. Please be patient as we work out those details.
- Last year’s yearbooks (2020-2021) are late in coming out. If you have pre-ordered yours, please be patient. We hope they will be in sometime this month.
- Nel is once again baking to help raise funds for WCA! This flyer will be released this week, so stay tuned!
- This year we have set up Gradelink so 4th through 12th graders (and parents) can log in to see their own class schedules.
We are looking forward to the first full week of school! Praise the Lord for meeting needs and being so good!