- COVID Reminder
- Mother’s Day Carnation Fundraiser
- Yearbook Pre-Sales
- Online Silent Auction Update
- Hot Lunch/Ext. Care/Tuition Bills
COVID Reminder: We no longer are checking students/visitors temperatures when entering our building. However, families should continue to monitor this and keep students at home if they have any of the following: Temperature of 100.4 or higher, vomiting, diarrhea, upset stomach, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pains, headaches, sore throat, runny nose, or new loss of taste or smell. As always, please continue to be mindful and wear a mask when social distancing cannot happen.
Mother’s Day Carnation Fundraiser: This spring we want to make sure we go out of our way to appreciate our teachers/staff at Websterville Christian Academy. In order to do something special, we are running a “Mother’s Day Carnation Fundraiser”. If you have no desire to purchase carnations, monetary donations will also be accepted and appreciated. All orders & Money need to be handed in NO LATER than Tuesday, May 4th for delivery on Friday, May 7th. If you have misplaced the order form that was sent home with your student and you need another order form, they are available on our website at: wcavt.org or you can pick one up in the office.
Yearbook Pre-Sales: Online ordering for this year’s yearbook is now open! BUT you only have the month of May to get your orders in, so take care of it TODAY! Here’s the link for more details.
Online Silent Auction Update: WCA hosted an “Online Silent Auction” the weekend of (April 9th – 11th)! Our goal was to raise money to use towards renovations of another building. Through the 32auction website, and monetary donations made directly to our PayPal account, we were able to raise $2,283.82 thus far! We have a couple auction items that did not sell, and are still up for grabs. If you are interested in either of the following items, please contact the office: See below… Thank you again to all who participated!
- Vintage French Provincial Jewelry Music Box ($180 value)… We had a starting bid of $75, but would consider a reasonable counter offer… Description: Large armoire dresser with mirror. Total of 9 drawers. Is made of solid wood painted in an antique white finish, trimmed in gold with hand painted details of baskets of roses on both ends and the top. The drawers are painted with vines and small roses as well as around the mirror. The front has double brass caged doors and the ornate drawer pulls are brass. The drawers are lined in blue velvet. The mirror slides into brackets at the back. This item is in excellent vintage condition with age appropriate finish wear. There are no cracks or chips to the body and no stains to the interior of the drawers. Music box works.
- Singing Hills Christian Camp in Plainfield NH ($120 value)… We had a starting bid of $50… Description: This is a gift certificate that entitles you to $120 off your registration charges for any event held at Singing Hills. Questions, please call: (603) 469-3236. Their website is: www.singinghills.net
Hot Lunch/Ext. Care/Tuition Bills: As we come towards the end of the school year, you will want to make sure that you are current with your Hot Lunch, Extended Care, and Tuition bills. Please make sure to clearly mark the envelope, so that (for example) your tuition payment is not stuck in the Hot Lunch or Extended Care envelope before it is opened and documented. We especially want to make sure to document your tuition payments in a timely manner so that you do not receive any late fees.