1. Registration for the 2022-2023 school year is open!
Registration for the 2022-2023 school year is open! We have limited space, sp PLEASE register your child as soon as possible!
2. You can apply for finacial aid!
Families that need financial assistance must apply through FAST on our website. HERE IS THE LINK
3. Spring concert – Thursday, May 5th
Don’t forget about our Spring Concert! Thursday, May 5th at 6:30. Come hear sweet music, see our students perform three exciting skits, and enjoy our display of student work before and after!
- We are looking for flowers! If you would like to donate flowers for our students to plant next week during our Green Up Day on Tuesday, May 10th, you may bring them to the Spring Concert. We will have a table where you can leave any trays or small bags of flowers.
- We are also still collecting financial donations for the mission assiting Ukrainian refugees. The Algebra 2 class did a Korean snacks fundraiser with a goal of raising $2,000. If we reach $2,000, another donnar will match our donation! They reached $1,600, so we are almost there! If you would like to contribute to this fundraiser, we will have a table at the concert. We will also be giving away bags of Korean snacks as a thank you for your donation!
4. Our media classes have released another Youtube video!
Our kids in the 3 media classes have collaborated on another YouTube video! The segments include the verse of the week, “No Joke for James”, crazy law, Meme scene, and random questions. What a great way to get to know some of our students better! CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
5. Fireside Youth
Fireside Youth is a ministry of Websterville Baptist Church. We aim to reach the youth of central Vermont for Christ. We meet every Sunday evening from 6-8:00 PM at the school. We enjoy games, food, worship and Bible study. Oftentimes you’ll find us outisde around a campfire during the summer months.
We think it’s very important for the kids to stay connected to a community of believers, especially as the summer gets closer. It’s open to those going in to the 7th grade through 12th grade. Contact Tim Lenahan if you are interested in more information: email@example.com
6. Are your kids registered for Sonlight Kids’ Club yet?
The Sonlight Program has a limited amount of slots available. If you have not yet turned in the registration papers for your child/children to attend this awesome summer program, please do so before the slots are all taken. They fill up quickly. We must have registration papers in order to hold your spot!
7. WCA is looking into starting a PTO!
The WCA schoolboard is interested in beginning a PTO. A flyer was sent home this week indicating this decision, and informaing you of a meeting on May 10th. There is also a survey collecting your input before the meeting. (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION)
8. Last minute announcements for the Formal
- Spirit of Ethan Allen is located at: 1 College Street, Burlington VT 05401… Right next to Echo Leahy Center
- You’ll want to plan on bringing money to park, as there is some parking down by the waterfront.
- As of right now it is supposed to be sunny and in the low 60’s. However, temperatures will drop at night… so you may want to bring a jacket.
- If you’d like group photos outside before boarding the boat… Tim Lenahan will be there as early as 5:00 pm.
- We will board the boat at 6:00 pm and Depart at 6:30 pm. Don’t be late… we’d hate for you to miss the boat!
- As a reminder, there is no outside food or drinks allowed on the boat!