Morning Drop Off
Drop off time is anywhere between 7:30-8:00 am. Students are to be dropped off at the main entrance of our building and they will meet in the gym until they are dismissed to their classrooms.
End of School Pick Up
Pick up time is anywhere from 2:45-3:00 pm. When picking up your student, please make sure to pull all the way up to the front of the line. We ask that you do not get out of your vehicles, because a staff member will bring your student to your vehicle. By doing this, it will help us in keeping the process run smoothly.
Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to offer extended care. We understand that this can be an inconvenience. However, we ask that you be patient with us as we try to make a plan on how we can offer this program in the future. In the meantime, please plan accordingly.
We understand that students will be absent for various reasons, to include: (being absent all day, late arrival and early dismissal). The best way to get information to the front office and your student’s teacher is to email all of us in a group email. The office email is: Brandi.Peloquin@wcavt.org and the teachers email is: email@example.com. Please drop off student at the front office and a staff member will bring your student to their classroom. When picking up your student, please come to the front office to let us know you are here to pick them up, and a staff member will retrieve your student for you. We ask that parents/guardians do not walk to your student’s classroom, for this can cause disruption to the teachings.
Dress Down Days
Dress Down Days will be on Friday’s for all students in grades K-12th. Please continue to dress modestly.
Field Trip to Tunbridge
As a reminder, we sent Field Trip forms home with students on Thursday. This event is for K-12 to attend the Agricultural Education Day at the Tunbridge Fairgrounds on Thursday, September 16th. Forms must be returned NO LATER than Monday, September 13th.
Here is some important additional information for you to know:
- This is a free event for students and chaperones.
- We ask that students do not bring money.
- In order for everyone to attend, we are in need of chaperones to drive students. If you are interested… a volunteer driver’s form must be filled out and turned into the office to Brandi Peloquin – prior to departure.
- Rides and Games will be not be going on during the time we will be there.
- Masks are not required.
- Any additional questions, feel free to stop in and see Brandi Peloquin in the main office or email her at: Brandi.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Field Trip Flyer & Volunteer Driver Application
Picture day will be on Monday, September 27th. More information will go out soon. Stay tuned!
Each year Nel Lunde runs the “Warrior Bakery” where she bakes to order, raising funds for the school! We will be sending home flyers very soon, so stay tuned!